Join our team
Be part of an experienced team committed to supporting farm owners and managers in maintaining resilient & sustainable farm businesses.
Farm Systems Consultant – Environmental Specialist
The Agri Magic team live and breathe agriculture. They specialise in supporting farmers as they respond to the challenges of environmental and nutrient constraints. Helping their customers navigate change, identify opportunities and plan for a resilient farming future is what they do best.
Based in Templeton, you’ll provide advice and consultancy services to our agricultural clients with a focus on nutrient management, farm environment plans and farm systems. Building relationships, understanding needs, identifying opportunities and ensuring the service you provide is farmer-centric will be critical aspects of this role. You’ll need to be willing to develop and sustain (or already have) advanced OverseerFM knowledge and be committed to continuous professional development and keeping abreast of developments in this rapidly changing space.
Your Skills and Experience
- Share our passion for agriculture and rural communities;
- be intellectually curious with a dedication to continuous improvement and ongoing professional development;
- be an organised and driven person with the ability to manage and prioritise your work;
- have strong attention to detail and a commitment to high work standards;
- be committed to building relationships and trusted networks;
- openly share information and contribute to Agri Magic’s collegial team environment;
- be focused on delivering customer satisfaction; and
- bring an understanding of OverseerFM and farm systems knowledge;
Whilst a qualification in sustainable nutrient management is beneficial, training and development will be available for the right person.
What you’ll get in return
This role offers an exceptional opportunity to join a team with diverse skills who will provide the platform and support for you to develop your full potential. At Agri Magic you’ll also have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to our clients and enhance the sustainability of New Zealand’s primary sector. You’ll work with a fun, collegial and supportive team, who enjoy what they do and are focused on continuous improvement, personal development and strong values.
A competitive salary is also available.